Fast Efficient & Accurate Testing
Thermography is now the leading non-intrusive, non-invasive and non-destructive tool used in an ever-widening range of areas. A professional thermal imaging survey allows you to detect electrical faults before the components fail. Because it is non-intrusive, it is extremely fast and efficient
Thermography allows us to identify problems before they happen. This then allows repair work to be planned and carried out before it becomes a major failure that may endanger life and/or property and/or business function.
We use the latest industry leading cameras and software to produce high-precision reports that clearly identify any problems so that you can take immediate action without the added disruption of
an invasive exploration.
What are the benefits of thermography?
- Planned system maintenance can be prioritised
- Avoid downtime or circuit interruption
- Fast and accurate temperature measurement and fault detection
- Assist businesses to comply with The Electricity at Work Regulations
- Reduced risk of fire
Thermography can detect the following in electrical systems:
- Loose connections
- Phase imbalances
- High resistance in fuses and switchgear